These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “Terms”) were last updated on 13 April 2022.
- These Terms govern any access or use of the website at https://www.madharesociety.com/# and any other website and marketplace operated or made available by and for Mad Hare Society (hereinafter the “Site”) as well as your use of Genius Arts LLC’s (hereinafter the “DaRealGenius”) Mad Hare Society NFT project, and products and services associated to it including but not limited to the original art, design, and/or drawings embodied in the underlying Mad Hare NFT (hereinafter the “Art”).
- Whereas currently Mad Hare Society NFTs are sold through Crypto.com, your purchase and ownership of Mad Hare Society NFT with its Art are governed by these Terms and Terms & Conditions published on the website of Cprypto.com -
https://crypto.com/nft/terms (hereinafter the “Crypto.com Terms”), which are incorporated herein by reference. Please review the Crypto.com Terms carefully. If you do not wish to abide by these Terms and/or the Crypto.com Terms you may not purchase Mad Hare Society NFT. In case of inconsistency between these Terms and Crypto.com Terms, these Terms published in this Site shall prevail.
- You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using this Site, you are indicating that you have read, understand and agree to these Terms with Crypto.com Terms and to be bound by them.
- Mad Hare Society (hereinafter the “MHS”) is a collection of digital artworks (NFTs) running on the Crypto.com platform. Users are entirely responsible for the safety and management of their own private Crypto.com wallets and validating all relevant transactions and contracts before approval. Furthermore, as the respective smart contracts run on the Crypto.com platform, there is a limited ability, and in most cases no ability, to undo, reverse, or restore any transactions.
- All pricing and payment terms are as set forth on Crypto.com website, and any payment obligations you incur are binding at the time of purchase. All sales are final. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, we will not provide a refund on any purchase.
- This Site and its connected services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. By using this Site you are accepting sole responsibility for any and all transactions involving MHS digital collectibles. Mad Hare NFT and its Art are collectively referred to as “Mad Hare” in these Terms.